Dog Control / Licensing
Dog Control Officer
William Gray (845) 742-3191
If you have lost a dog or found a stray, please contact the Town Clerk's office at (845) 856-5064 EXT #1227. The Dog Control Officer (DCO) is in charge of all dog matters such as complaints, dog attacks or bites as well as lost and found animals. The DCO is an on-call position.
Humane Society Information Humane Society of Port Jervis/Deerpark 202 Route 209 Port Jervis, NY 12771 Phone # (845) 856-3677 Fax # (845) 856-3695 Web: pjhumane.org
Humane Society of Middletown, NY 142 Bloomingburg Road Middletown, NY 10940 Phone # (845)-361- 1861 Web: middletownhumanesociety.com
Dog Licenses (Obtained from the Town Clerk)
- Dogs over 6 months old in the Town of Greenville must be licensed.
- Proof of current rabies vaccination must be provided.
- Proof of spaying/neutering (if applicable) must be provided.
- Fee is $5.00 for a spayed/neutered dog, otherwise the fee is $13.00.
- License must be renewed every year.